It was built as a building rooted in Sevillian and Andalusian culture, based on three traditional components: the Mosque, the Palace and the orange trees
Single ticket: € 4.
Round trip: € 6. Valid on the day of purchase.
Travel with rechargeable card: € 4.
Monthly card: € 41.
The tickets and the monthly card can be purchased on the bus.
Destination airport: from 4:30 to 00:30.
The service works every day of the year. You can check all arrivals and departures on the Seville Urban Transport website.
- Hertz, one of the largest car rental companies, operates in more than 8,500 locations in 146 countries for leisure and business trips.
- Europcar offers in its more than 220 offices a wide range of brands and models, from utility vehicles to luxury cars.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car puts at your disposal more than 8,600 offices around the world so you can enjoy the best of your experiences in car rental.
- Anywhere, your rental car. Avis has a complete range of makes and models of cars.
- Rental of cars and vans with premium service. More than 4000 branches in 108 countries with the latest models from leading manufacturers at very affordable prices.
- Rent a car at the best price and enjoy a modern fleet and a fast delivery and collection service
Petición de transfer: 30 € one way